Investing in the Future
In addition to our existing Manufacturing Capabilities, KN Products Ltd have now invested in the HTC35XR, it is a 4 – 8 axis universal spring former and wire forming machine, ideal for high speed production of torsion springs, extension springs, and a variety of wire forms.
The KN Products Version of the HTC35XR spring former is a 6 axis version, using a combination of cams and 2 servos for high speed production.
The machine is equipped with 6 axes for: Feed, Cam, Rotating Quill and Rotating Wire.
- On-screen diagnostics shows alarm status and corrective action required.
- Roller pressure gauge for accurate setup repeatability
- Safety Interlock Sensors are fitted to all slides
- Bad spring program capability
- Rapid rotating wire ensures high speed production capability
- Heat Exchanger on the electronics chamber keeps controls clean and cool
- Offering Minimal Tooling and Maximum Flexibility
We are now proud to say that we have the ability to turn any difficult or challenging requirements into positive, manufacturing solutions.
Why Not Test our Capabilities and send your enquiries/drawings to email@example.com
New General Manager
He brings with him the knowledge and experience of working within the Engineering/Manufacturing sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace and Construction for over 30 years. We welcome his knowledge and Experience to the Business and wish him well in his quest to drive the Company forward.